Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football in the garden for best part of an hour 10:33 - Mar 25 with 565 viewsitfcjoe

Joe Wicks PE workout
Watching a film on new Disney Plus whilst they dip in and out and play (worth a subscription for those with young kids)

And it’s only 10:30 and the boys are not tiring

Childcare is relentless

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Football in the garden for best part of an hour on 10:35 - Mar 25 with 549 viewsartsbossbeard

My mate was saying that the Joe Wicks workouts are pretty intense - worth getting involved, do you think?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Football in the garden for best part of an hour on 10:41 - Mar 25 with 512 viewsitfcjoe

Football in the garden for best part of an hour on 10:35 - Mar 25 by artsbossbeard

My mate was saying that the Joe Wicks workouts are pretty intense - worth getting involved, do you think?

I haven’t done much lately but of you do them properly get a good sweat on - worth doing I’d say

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Football in the garden for best part of an hour on 10:41 - Mar 25 with 507 viewsartsbossbeard

Football in the garden for best part of an hour on 10:41 - Mar 25 by itfcjoe

I haven’t done much lately but of you do them properly get a good sweat on - worth doing I’d say

Super, I'll get involved tomorrow.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Football in the garden for best part of an hour on 11:07 - Mar 25 with 458 viewsFixed_It

Football in the garden for best part of an hour on 10:41 - Mar 25 by artsbossbeard

Super, I'll get involved tomorrow.

My Missus did it at school with the kids yesterday. She struggled to move this morning!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024