Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capello actually refers to David James as Calamity 08:18 - Apr 4 with 507 viewsElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/04/fabio-capello-england-world-cup

Bantz
Capello actually refers to David James as Calamity on 10:27 - Apr 4 with 437 viewsChrisd

We weren’t a particularly good side during that World Cup and under Cappello genuinely. When you look at our squads for 2002 World Cup and Euro 2004, those were our best opportunities to win a trophy since 1966 IMO, apart for Euro 1996. We had so much quality in all areas of the pitch and squad depth, I wonder if the management and players look back at those tournaments with disappointment?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Capello actually refers to David James as Calamity on 14:03 - Apr 4 with 388 viewsEdwardStone

"Calamity" was a decent goalie....that said, he always seemed to gift us a goal or 2 per visit to Ashton Gate

I always quite liked him for that and the column he used to write for the Observer
Capello actually refers to David James as Calamity on 14:52 - Apr 4 with 354 viewssolemio

I honestly think David James was at his best when he was at Watford, early in his career.
Watford was his local club as he came from Welwyn Garden City. He wasn't calamity-prone then.

Second best keeper Watford ever had - Pat Jennings being the best.
Capello actually refers to David James as Calamity on 15:00 - Apr 4 with 345 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Capello actually refers to David James as Calamity on 14:52 - Apr 4 by solemio

I honestly think David James was at his best when he was at Watford, early in his career.
Watford was his local club as he came from Welwyn Garden City. He wasn't calamity-prone then.

Second best keeper Watford ever had - Pat Jennings being the best.

Ben Foster ahead of David James.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024