Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else stuggling to enjoy video call parties? 20:39 - Apr 11 with 786 viewsgiant_stow

I agree with this: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/apr/11/tim-dowling-houseparty-app

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else stuggling to enjoy video call parties? on 00:24 - Apr 12 with 675 viewshoppy

Is it because it's like having all your family, your wife, girlfriend and aunts and uncles all in the same room with you without being able to touch them?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else stuggling to enjoy video call parties? on 00:30 - Apr 12 with 668 viewsRocky

Anyone else stuggling to enjoy video call parties? on 00:24 - Apr 12 by hoppy

Is it because it's like having all your family, your wife, girlfriend and aunts and uncles all in the same room with you without being able to touch them?

Oh, you are awful....
Poor old Ullah
Anyone else stuggling to enjoy video call parties? on 00:48 - Apr 12 with 652 viewshoppy

Anyone else stuggling to enjoy video call parties? on 00:30 - Apr 12 by Rocky

Oh, you are awful....
Poor old Ullah

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else stuggling to enjoy video call parties? on 03:22 - Apr 12 with 616 viewsIllinoisblue

Our Friday night drink club has (obviously) gone virtual and while it’s better than nothing it’s a bit of a chore to be honest. The audio never quite works and well it’s all a bit bobbins really.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone else stuggling to enjoy video call parties? on 08:20 - Apr 12 with 517 viewsNewcyBlue

Anyone else stuggling to enjoy video call parties? on 03:22 - Apr 12 by Illinoisblue

Our Friday night drink club has (obviously) gone virtual and while it’s better than nothing it’s a bit of a chore to be honest. The audio never quite works and well it’s all a bit bobbins really.

“Been up to much?”

“Nah, not really. You?”

“Nope”

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024