Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No League One decision yet 12:50 - May 15 with 807 viewsEastTownBlue

Next week then if the BBC are correct

No League One decision yet on 13:04 - May 15 with 756 viewsericclacton

This is all bee cumming very tyre sum, it will dew so much damage to the way supporters react, as to weather they pay on the gate or knot.

No League One decision yet on 13:56 - May 15 with 688 viewsChrisd

Utterly pointless really, until the EPL and then the Championship make a decision about going forward. The L1 owners can meet all they like, but they won’t be able to make a decision because factors outside their control dictate. They are trying to build up their role, but they are collectively a very small cog within a big machine.
[Post edited 15 May 2020 13:58]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

No League One decision yet on 14:08 - May 15 with 666 viewstextbackup

these meetings are more pointless than the ones we have at work. nothing comes from them.
so bored of this now, just make a decision

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No League One decision yet on 14:35 - May 15 with 629 viewshadleighboyblue

No League One decision yet on 14:08 - May 15 by textbackup

these meetings are more pointless than the ones we have at work. nothing comes from them.
so bored of this now, just make a decision

Can't they just admit it's pointless thinking they can play the remaining games , for all sorts of reasons it's not going to happen .

Fairest option looks like points per game , whether loaded or not and there should be promotion and relegation .

Never going to please everyone , but just take a vote on it …..I can't see why ITFC are wanting to play , Would like ME to come out and explain why .
No League One decision yet on 17:27 - May 15 with 560 viewsswede

No League One decision yet on 14:35 - May 15 by hadleighboyblue

Can't they just admit it's pointless thinking they can play the remaining games , for all sorts of reasons it's not going to happen .

Fairest option looks like points per game , whether loaded or not and there should be promotion and relegation .

Never going to please everyone , but just take a vote on it …..I can't see why ITFC are wanting to play , Would like ME to come out and explain why .

I can see why Peterborough, Oxford, Sunderland, Fleetwood and Portsmouth were not happy, but do not understand ITFC voting against it. What difference does it make to us to finish the league?
We would lose money having to play behind closed doors..to gain what?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024