Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager 22:48 - May 18 with 1004 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Has done an incredible job there on such a small budget, absolute pennies.

Would you take him over Lambert?

I would in a heartbeat.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager on 23:32 - May 18 with 942 viewshector_clifford

I would as well.
it would be nice to have a manager that doesn't have a massive ego for a change also.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager on 00:39 - May 19 with 907 viewsBlueBadger

Frankly, you could make a reasonable argument for suggesting that Roy Keane would be an upgrade on Lambert, right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager on 00:40 - May 19 with 902 viewsBlueBadger

Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager on 23:32 - May 18 by hector_clifford

I would as well.
it would be nice to have a manager that doesn't have a massive ego for a change also.

Could we just have one who's competent? You know, like we did 3 years ago?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager on 00:43 - May 19 with 903 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Clough would have been one of my top three choices to take over from Mick, a solid manager who doesn't waste money.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager on 07:37 - May 19 with 754 viewsmanagement

Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager on 00:43 - May 19 by The_Last_Baron

Clough would have been one of my top three choices to take over from Mick, a solid manager who doesn't waste money.

Furthermore with Burton reducing their budget gives us an opportunity to look at Scott Fraser (9 goals 13 assists) in 41 games from midfield and I believe out of contract plus Jamie Murphy (7 goals in 13 games) from midfield on loan from Rangers, would be nice to have goal scoring midfielders.
Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager on 07:53 - May 19 with 724 viewssolemio

I was a fan of Nigel Clough as a player and as a person. Not easy following a legend of a father. Superb job done at Burton.

Mind you, I'm so old I was a fan of Brian Clough as a player!
Nigel Clough steps down as Burton manager on 07:58 - May 19 with 708 viewsdissboy2

same
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024