Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit 18:10 - Jun 15 with 1094 viewstractordownsouth

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-red-wall-overwhelmingly-opposes-a-no-dea

From the article:

Red wall average: 88.9 per cent think government keeping promise to get a trade deal is either very important (55 per cent) or important (33.9 per cent)

Red wall Tory voters: 90.8 per cent think government keeping promise to get a trade deal is either very important (54.8 per cent) or important (36 per cent)

Red wall Leave voters: 88.6 per cent think government keeping promise to get a trade deal is either very important (51.7 per cent) or important (36.5 per cent)

Red wall switchers (Lab-Con): 91.5 per cent think government keeping promise to get a trade deal is either very important (57.2 per cent) or important (34.2 per cent)

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 18:14 - Jun 15 with 1080 viewsBlueBadger

These spineless forelock-tuggers will still all wave it through, though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 18:44 - Jun 15 with 1009 viewsSwansea_Blue

Everyone's against a no deal Brexit, apart from those who've taken out short positions and the utter c*ckwombles they've managed to recruit as cheerleaders. Nobody in their right mind who knows the first thing about this thinks it's a good idea. None of the government do (most are on record explaining how bad it would be), but they're happy to sell us out for their own careers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 18:53 - Jun 15 with 984 viewstractordownsouth

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 18:44 - Jun 15 by Swansea_Blue

Everyone's against a no deal Brexit, apart from those who've taken out short positions and the utter c*ckwombles they've managed to recruit as cheerleaders. Nobody in their right mind who knows the first thing about this thinks it's a good idea. None of the government do (most are on record explaining how bad it would be), but they're happy to sell us out for their own careers.

Of course but I've seen a few new Tory MPs on twitter categorically ruling out an extension, because they were elected to get us out by the end of 2020. They're also conveniently forgetting to mention that they were also elected on the promise of an "oven ready" deal

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 18:57 - Jun 15 with 975 viewsSwansea_Blue

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 18:53 - Jun 15 by tractordownsouth

Of course but I've seen a few new Tory MPs on twitter categorically ruling out an extension, because they were elected to get us out by the end of 2020. They're also conveniently forgetting to mention that they were also elected on the promise of an "oven ready" deal

Ah yes, the oven ready deal Boris famously 'negotiated'. Is that the same one where he's now bleating about EU intransigence simply because they're following what he previously agreed to?

I'm past caring to be honest. It's the most moronic political decision I've ever seen, but we can't do anything about it.

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 19:05 - Jun 15 with 959 viewsBlueBadger

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 18:57 - Jun 15 by Swansea_Blue

Ah yes, the oven ready deal Boris famously 'negotiated'. Is that the same one where he's now bleating about EU intransigence simply because they're following what he previously agreed to?

I'm past caring to be honest. It's the most moronic political decision I've ever seen, but we can't do anything about it.

Yes, but the football will be better and we'll see loads of new grounds.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 19:07 - Jun 15 with 954 viewstractordownsouth

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 18:57 - Jun 15 by Swansea_Blue

Yep. It's basically a massive game of poker between the Tories and Labour. Deep down, the Tories know an extension is the most sensible course of action but they're hoping for Labour to call for it first, so they can spin the "Sir Keir the out of touch remoaner" narrative.

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 19:10 - Jun 15 with 938 viewsSwansea_Blue

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 19:05 - Jun 15 by BlueBadger

Yes, but the football will be better and we'll see loads of new grounds.

The passports are better

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 20:22 - Jun 15 with 881 viewslinhdi

Johnson will get a world-beating Australia+ deal. People will believe him. Even though it means no more than a WTO crash-out.
Login to get fewer ads

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 20:58 - Jun 15 with 840 viewsflimflam

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 18:53 - Jun 15 by tractordownsouth

The cut off for an extension has been and gone so unless they can sort a deal between now and Jan then default is no deal.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 21:09 - Jun 15 with 829 viewsBlueBadger

Polling suggests new Tory seats are against a No Deal Brexit on 20:58 - Jun 15 by flimflam

The cut off for an extension has been and gone so unless they can sort a deal between now and Jan then default is no deal.

Not true. Cut off date for extension requests is 1 July.

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/blog/eu-contemplating-longer-brexit-tr
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 21:14]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024