Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? 17:59 - Jul 14 with 500 viewsbobbyramsey

.....or was it wishful thinking......

Where did it go, I wanted to vote......?
Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 18:42 - Jul 14 with 457 viewsfactual_blue

There's a button saying 'polls' in the menu bar.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 18:47 - Jul 14 with 454 viewsjeera

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 18:42 - Jul 14 by factual_blue

There's a button saying 'polls' in the menu bar.

So it does too.

Well, would you believe it?

I knew there were a bunch of words up there but never really took a lot of notice.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 18:48 - Jul 14 with 454 viewsFixed_It

Posted by Blubbers at 13.49 - which is all you need to know if you are an elite Thread viewer.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 18:54 - Jul 14 with 448 viewsjeera

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 18:48 - Jul 14 by Fixed_It

Posted by Blubbers at 13.49 - which is all you need to know if you are an elite Thread viewer.

That's the other option.

Just look at Fisher's posting history and there's one or 2 hints tucked away in there.

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 18:57 - Jul 14 with 434 viewsFixed_It

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 18:54 - Jul 14 by jeera

That's the other option.

Just look at Fisher's posting history and there's one or 2 hints tucked away in there.

He likes to keep his cards close to his chest that one...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 19:24 - Jul 14 with 405 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 18:47 - Jul 14 by jeera

So it does too.

Well, would you believe it?

I knew there were a bunch of words up there but never really took a lot of notice.

Somewhere in deepest, darkest Suffolk, a forum magiker sitting down to his furloughed chicken TV dinner in front of the One Show has just burst out in tears. And it’s all your fault, you beast!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 19:57 - Jul 14 with 373 viewsjeera

Did I see a poll earlier about who wants Lambert gone ASAP? on 19:24 - Jul 14 by Swansea_Blue

Somewhere in deepest, darkest Suffolk, a forum magiker sitting down to his furloughed chicken TV dinner in front of the One Show has just burst out in tears. And it’s all your fault, you beast!

Sorry Gav.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024