Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of 13:09 - Jul 21 with 878 viewsfactual_blue

The Battle of Shrewsbury.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 13:40 - Jul 21 with 826 viewsPJH

That can't be the one where George Burly did his knee because that was in January.

It wasn't a rough game anyway, from memory he did it on landing after jumping for a header.
Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 13:46 - Jul 21 with 812 viewsfactual_blue

Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 13:40 - Jul 21 by PJH

That can't be the one where George Burly did his knee because that was in January.

It wasn't a rough game anyway, from memory he did it on landing after jumping for a header.

This was the one that saw the end of the Hotspur.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 14:28 - Jul 21 with 771 viewsBloomBlue

Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 13:46 - Jul 21 by factual_blue

This was the one that saw the end of the Hotspur.

As in Harry 'Hotspur' Kane ?
Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 19:27 - Jul 21 with 713 viewsSeablu

Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 13:40 - Jul 21 by PJH

Wasn’t it Allan Hunter’s last ever game for Ipswich?
Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 20:09 - Jul 21 with 685 viewsPJH

Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 19:27 - Jul 21 by Seablu

Wasn’t it Allan Hunter’s last ever game for Ipswich?

No George Burley got injured in 1980/81, Big Al's last game was at Shrewsbury in 1982.
Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 20:24 - Jul 21 with 678 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 20:09 - Jul 21 by PJH

No George Burley got injured in 1980/81, Big Al's last game was at Shrewsbury in 1982.

Funny how the memory plays tricks on you. I can’t recall seeing Big Al play for a Ipswich after 1979. I always see Butcher and Osman with the odd cameo from Beattie until he was injured in the semi final at Villa Park.

Yet he was at the club until 1982. I must have seen him okay during that period.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hope we are all commemorating the anniversary of on 20:59 - Jul 21 with 656 viewsKeno

enough of the Paul Wurst stuff!!

He's gone, thank god

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024