Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert In 07:48 - Aug 15 with 810 viewssolemio

although he's going out shopping later.
Lambert In on 07:52 - Aug 15 with 797 viewsWD19

His wife will be left tearing her hair out after he goes out to get a bottle of milk and comes back with 4 different varieties of orange juice. None of which are as good as the German orange juice he used to like.

It’s not really his fault though. There was no milk in the house when he moved in, so not sure why anyone expects there to be some now.
Lambert In on 08:25 - Aug 15 with 758 viewsOldsmoker

Lambert In on 07:52 - Aug 15 by WD19

His wife will be left tearing her hair out after he goes out to get a bottle of milk and comes back with 4 different varieties of orange juice. None of which are as good as the German orange juice he used to like.

It’s not really his fault though. There was no milk in the house when he moved in, so not sure why anyone expects there to be some now.

He'll come back with magic beans but not the sort that grow a giant beanstalk and deliver a golden goose laying golden eggs.
They'll just be beans that make you fart.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Lambert In on 08:29 - Aug 15 with 752 viewsKeno

dint forget the bottle of Liebfraumilch

he got it cheap and it could be good, apart from it being cheap cos the bottle has a slight crack and the cork is a bit knackered which means the wine bearable drinkable

but its cheap and it could be good

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lambert In on 09:23 - Aug 15 with 714 viewsWeWereZombies

On the plus side, he went into the housing association office and they said it was fine for him to live in the house rent free for another five years because they could recoup the cost from all the other tenants...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024