Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Met police prefer it hard not floppy! 19:06 - Sep 16 with 506 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/sep/16/extinction-rebellion-go-flop

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The Met police prefer it hard not floppy! on 19:41 - Sep 16 with 466 viewsJ2BLUE

What does he think saying that is going to do? They are just going to do it more now. Who says "fair play, you've arrested me, the game's up"?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Met police prefer it hard not floppy! on 19:48 - Sep 16 with 447 viewsjeera

The Met police prefer it hard not floppy! on 19:41 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

What does he think saying that is going to do? They are just going to do it more now. Who says "fair play, you've arrested me, the game's up"?

It is an old agreement between the police and the apprehended though.

"It's fair cop guv" was once a long respected tradition.

That and the mandatory uniforms for both sides.

How things have changed.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 20:25]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The Met police prefer it hard not floppy! on 20:48 - Sep 16 with 403 viewsfactual_blue

The Met police prefer it hard not floppy! on 19:41 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

I did actually have somebody say 'it's a fair cop' to me once when I cautioned them.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Met police prefer it hard not floppy! on 21:33 - Sep 16 with 369 viewsHARRY10

"House told a London assembly police and crime committee hearing: “We have asked them to stop being floppy. And that might seem like a silly thing to say, but when we arrest them and pick them up, they go all floppy, which is why you see four or five officers carrying them away. It’s a complete waste of officers’ time, and a complete pain in the neck.”"

Straight out of The Day Today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024