Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some morning science - discovery of a sixth mass extension event 09:04 - Sep 23 with 434 viewsSteve_M

This is interesting.

https://theconversation.com/newly-discovered-mass-extinction-event-triggered-the

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some morning science - discovery of a sixth mass extension event on 09:10 - Sep 23 with 405 viewsGuthrum

Is this to do with the new planning laws?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Some morning science - discovery of a sixth mass extension event on 10:11 - Sep 23 with 362 viewsStokieBlue

Heard it on a podcast this morning, as you say, very interesting to add another mass extinction to the list of known ones.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Some morning science - discovery of a sixth mass extension event on 10:26 - Sep 23 with 348 viewseireblue

I guess it will be interesting to try and guess which animal will survive past the very short human era.

I am guess cats, surely they will need to evolve another species capable of providing sofas and litter trays.
Some morning science - discovery of a sixth mass extension event on 12:06 - Sep 23 with 309 viewsOldsmoker

Some morning science - discovery of a sixth mass extension event on 10:26 - Sep 23 by eireblue

I guess it will be interesting to try and guess which animal will survive past the very short human era.

I am guess cats, surely they will need to evolve another species capable of providing sofas and litter trays.

It seems that intelligence and longevity are inversely proportional.
The least intelligent species have a long existence whereby the more intelligent a species (eg. humans) don't.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024