Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sure what to make of this, some parents eh!! 11:05 - Oct 18 with 489 viewsKeno

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/family/parents-name-baby-after-internet-22855

I would never do this my my kids just imagine what little Aston Martin, Jack Daniels and Ann Summer would think

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Not sure what to make of this, some parents eh!! on 11:11 - Oct 18 with 448 viewsjaykay

alexa would be good name for a child. every time you shouted ALEXA stop it etc the little gismo you have in the room would be confused.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Not sure what to make of this, some parents eh!! on 11:16 - Oct 18 with 435 viewsKeno

Not sure what to make of this, some parents eh!! on 11:11 - Oct 18 by jaykay

alexa would be good name for a child. every time you shouted ALEXA stop it etc the little gismo you have in the room would be confused.

of live with someone called Alex and annoy her by activating Alexa a lot 'by mistake'

Not sure what to make of this, some parents eh!! on 11:54 - Oct 18 with 398 viewsfactual_blue

Would they think you were a car-stealing, alcoholic cross-dresser?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Not sure what to make of this, some parents eh!! on 12:02 - Oct 18 with 379 viewsKeno

Not sure what to make of this, some parents eh!! on 11:54 - Oct 18 by factual_blue

Would they think you were a car-stealing, alcoholic cross-dresser?

2 out of three isn't a bad shout

Not sure what to make of this, some parents eh!! on 12:04 - Oct 18 with 370 viewshoppy

I’m not sure. I’ll just go and ask Jeeves what he makes of it all...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024