Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sears and Hawkins 23:38 - Oct 27 with 631 viewsCoco

Much improvement needed. If we ever get everyone fit they will be nowhere near the first XI

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Sears and Hawkins on 23:42 - Oct 27 with 613 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Agree with Sears not being good enough tonight but Hawkins did alright.

Some good hold up play, won some aerial battles... when we got it into his feet he linked the play nicely at times. I can't remember any crosses into the box that actually found him so with some better service I think he would score some goals. Bit harsh on him really.
Sears and Hawkins on 10:14 - Oct 28 with 355 viewsGarv

Hawkins was fine. He was physical and definitely occupied their CBs, won free kicks and held the ball up well at times.

Rather see Norwood but right now Hawkins is very much our best bet.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Sears and Hawkins on 10:16 - Oct 28 with 353 viewsbournemouthblue

Sears and Hawkins on 23:42 - Oct 27 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Agree with Sears not being good enough tonight but Hawkins did alright.

Some good hold up play, won some aerial battles... when we got it into his feet he linked the play nicely at times. I can't remember any crosses into the box that actually found him so with some better service I think he would score some goals. Bit harsh on him really.

The delivery was fairly embarassing all night. If you contrast it to Jordan Graham's crosses into our box, it was night and day really
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 10:16]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024