Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were any other managers interviewed after Hurst was sacked? 17:23 - Nov 17 with 728 viewsMattinLondon

I can’t remember if any other managers were in-line for the Town job after PH was sacked - but it happened quite quickly so I may well not be remembering correctly.

Anyone know if PL was the only manager ME wanted?
Were any other managers interviewed after Hurst was sacked? on 17:30 - Nov 17 with 699 viewsmo_itfc

Holloway, Sherwood, Appleton.

Lambert to Be Confirmed Town Boss in Next 48 Hours 25th Oct 2018 19:50
Paul Lambert will be confirmed as Town’s new manager within the 48 hours, TWTD understands. 208

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Were any other managers interviewed after Hurst was sacked? on 17:30 - Nov 17 with 703 viewsitfcjoe

Lambert was in place before Hurst was gone, so guess question is we’re any interviewed before Hurst was sacked!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Were any other managers interviewed after Hurst was sacked? on 17:33 - Nov 17 with 685 viewsmo_itfc

Looking back, it's laughable...

Lambert should never have been chance here. But then, in a list of Holloway, Appleton, Sherwood, you'd have to give him an interview!

Who put that managerial list together?!?!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Were any other managers interviewed after Hurst was sacked? on 17:37 - Nov 17 with 671 viewsMattinLondon

Were any other managers interviewed after Hurst was sacked? on 17:30 - Nov 17 by itfcjoe

Lambert was in place before Hurst was gone, so guess question is we’re any interviewed before Hurst was sacked!

Cheers, can’t remember the events surrounding his appointment - but it was only a few days after the birth of my youngest - so probably had other things on my mind.
Were any other managers interviewed after Hurst was sacked? on 17:38 - Nov 17 with 664 viewsMattinLondon

Were any other managers interviewed after Hurst was sacked? on 17:33 - Nov 17 by mo_itfc

Looking back, it's laughable...

Lambert should never have been chance here. But then, in a list of Holloway, Appleton, Sherwood, you'd have to give him an interview!

Who put that managerial list together?!?!

Harry Rednappe. Finger on the pulse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024