Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isnt it funny how the rules can bend 16:50 - Nov 17 with 517 viewsusm

in the interests of football.

Oh....

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Isnt it funny how the rules can bend on 16:52 - Nov 17 with 504 viewsJ2BLUE

I argued for the return of fans but the timing of it now does seem very odd. Especially with an end in sight if the vaccines are approved.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Isnt it funny how the rules can bend on 17:07 - Nov 17 with 449 viewsSteve_M

I think it's more a case of briefing crowd pleasing noises to favoured journalists to cover for all the other sh1te going on.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Isnt it funny how the rules can bend on 17:10 - Nov 17 with 436 viewsStokieBlue

Isnt it funny how the rules can bend on 16:52 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

I argued for the return of fans but the timing of it now does seem very odd. Especially with an end in sight if the vaccines are approved.

Seems crazy to be looking at allowing fans back at this point.

"Any proposals to link access to sports grounds with the tier-system that was in place before the second national lockdown came into force earlier this month, are yet to be finalised or approved by the Cabinet Office.

But officials are known to be increasingly keen to come up with a plan that would enable a phased return of fans in Tier One and possibly Tier Two areas of the country, if the lockdown is lifted, as hoped, in early December."

That's going to make some clubs unhappy given their rivals will suddenly have an income stream and they won't.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Isnt it funny how the rules can bend on 17:12 - Nov 17 with 422 viewsJ2BLUE

Isnt it funny how the rules can bend on 17:10 - Nov 17 by StokieBlue

Seems crazy to be looking at allowing fans back at this point.

"Any proposals to link access to sports grounds with the tier-system that was in place before the second national lockdown came into force earlier this month, are yet to be finalised or approved by the Cabinet Office.

But officials are known to be increasingly keen to come up with a plan that would enable a phased return of fans in Tier One and possibly Tier Two areas of the country, if the lockdown is lifted, as hoped, in early December."

That's going to make some clubs unhappy given their rivals will suddenly have an income stream and they won't.

SB

If that is true, I can't believe they are really looking at lifting lockdown so early.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024