Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 subs & Dobra 19:41 - Nov 18 with 578 viewscbower

I know we cannot name any more subs than before so theoretically it should make no difference to him making the bench. However, in reality 5 changes is half the outfield players and surely this must open up a route for one of the only genuine game changers amongst our fringe players? Changes in the defensive players are usually due to injury as opposed to tactics. So, often at least 4 out of the 5 substitutions will come from the midfield / attacking 6. Not sure I am making my point very well but I hope Dobra gets more chances as a result of the 5 subs.

bluescouser

5 subs & Dobra on 20:21 - Nov 18 with 521 viewsPJH

It should, in theory, increase his chances of actually getting on the pitch but as you say he is no more likely to be one of the seven named subs in future than he already has been.
So if he does make the bench there is certainly more chance of him getting on the pitch, making the bench would seem to be the problem.
5 subs & Dobra on 20:29 - Nov 18 with 504 viewsGeoffSentence

“Regulation 33.4 has been amended to allow Championship Clubs to name up to nine substitutes in their matchday squad, with five permitted to take to the pitch in any fixture."

9 subs, he will have more of a chance.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

5 subs & Dobra on 20:54 - Nov 18 with 466 viewsSitfcB

5 subs & Dobra on 20:29 - Nov 18 by GeoffSentence

“Regulation 33.4 has been amended to allow Championship Clubs to name up to nine substitutes in their matchday squad, with five permitted to take to the pitch in any fixture."

9 subs, he will have more of a chance.

We’re League 1

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024