Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defenders 16:59 - Oct 24 with 1142 viewsBlue_Armee

It’s time for Woolfendon and Mcguiiness please

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

Defenders on 17:02 - Oct 24 with 1119 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You've seen plenty of McGuinness against L1 opposition then to know he'll be ok?

Changes for me on Tuesday

Cornell > Holy
Nsialia > Wolfie
Lankaster > Sears
Nolan > Huws

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Defenders on 17:06 - Oct 24 with 1094 viewsBlockJJ

Defenders on 17:02 - Oct 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

You've seen plenty of McGuinness against L1 opposition then to know he'll be ok?

Changes for me on Tuesday

Cornell > Holy
Nsialia > Wolfie
Lankaster > Sears
Nolan > Huws

What has Holy done wrong?

If you're taking Holy out for Cornell's supposed 'kicking' and 'on the ball' ability then you need to take Wilson out of the 18 because he is dog-turd on the ball and we have seen McGuiness look more than comfortable against us..

I presume you mean Wolfie > Nsiala? Agreed
Defenders on 17:08 - Oct 24 with 1078 viewsreusersfreekicks

What did Wilson do wrong?
Defenders on 17:10 - Oct 24 with 1067 viewsBlockJJ

Defenders on 17:08 - Oct 24 by reusersfreekicks

What did Wilson do wrong?

He can't play football and we're playing tactics which involve playing out from the back.

We have two Ball playing CB's on the bench of better quality.
Defenders on 17:16 - Oct 24 with 1050 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Defenders on 17:06 - Oct 24 by BlockJJ

What has Holy done wrong?

If you're taking Holy out for Cornell's supposed 'kicking' and 'on the ball' ability then you need to take Wilson out of the 18 because he is dog-turd on the ball and we have seen McGuiness look more than comfortable against us..

I presume you mean Wolfie > Nsiala? Agreed

No I'm taking Holy out because he's prone to shi tting himself.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Defenders on 17:26 - Oct 24 with 1010 viewsHeadWestBlue

Except for a corner or two, I can't recall Toto or Wilson crossing the half way line this afternoon.

We have midfielders coming to collect the ball all the time. We need the midfield supporting the lone striker.

Woolfenden definitely has the confidence to carry the ball forward and give us a chance to get on the front foot a little more.
Defenders on 19:29 - Nov 20 with 836 viewsHeadWestBlue

I would not be surprised to see PL start Toto against his former club. Despite it being reported that The Wolf has trained this week the fact he had to go into self isolation creates another opportunity, excuse for PL to give Toto a start a head of both Wilson and Wolf.
We should beat Shrewsbury and therefore we may run the risk of taking on Hull without our best Centre Halves in the team.
Defenders on 20:08 - Nov 20 with 774 viewsKeaneish

Defenders on 17:10 - Oct 24 by BlockJJ

He can't play football and we're playing tactics which involve playing out from the back.

We have two Ball playing CB's on the bench of better quality.

No brainier for me. Wilson is a 5th choice behind Wolfenden, Chambers, McGuiness and Nsiala. If we’re serious about winning this league we have to keep the spine of the team the same week-in-week-out. It makes a huge difference and now we’re out of the ALL cups, why not!?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024