Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's job was untenable at the weekend 16:55 - Dec 2 with 507 viewsBluefish

After the interviews and then the phil stuff. He should never have been in that position last night but it really did confirm it as untenable. How and why is he therefore still here, if they make him embarrass himself at trying to lead the team again at the weekend I am going to end up feeling sorry for him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lambert's job was untenable at the weekend on 17:08 - Dec 2 with 458 viewsLankHenners

On the latest Kings of Anglia pod Watson's saying that from what he can gather Evans is putting a lot of stock in the injury situation and so isn't feeling like he has an imminent decision to make.

If he's waiting for our players to get fit then Lambert really will be here for 4 years.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Lambert's job was untenable at the weekend on 17:10 - Dec 2 with 428 viewsBluefish

Lambert's job was untenable at the weekend on 17:08 - Dec 2 by LankHenners

On the latest Kings of Anglia pod Watson's saying that from what he can gather Evans is putting a lot of stock in the injury situation and so isn't feeling like he has an imminent decision to make.

If he's waiting for our players to get fit then Lambert really will be here for 4 years.

None of it matters and it doesn't matter if we win at the weekend. Lambert is done here, he will never be accepted by the fans or the press. The players will know this as well and it isn't a healthy situation all round. It is beyond performances, his contempt has made it personal

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lambert's job was untenable at the weekend on 17:11 - Dec 2 with 416 viewswkj

You seem to be missing the glaringly obvious. The logic and criteria of success that Evans lives by is totally bonkers.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lambert's job was untenable at the weekend on 17:12 - Dec 2 with 413 viewstractorboy1978

Lambert's job was untenable at the weekend on 17:08 - Dec 2 by LankHenners

Play the injuries up and throw Henry under the bus as scapegoat.
Lambert's job was untenable at the weekend on 17:13 - Dec 2 with 404 viewsLankHenners

Lambert's job was untenable at the weekend on 17:10 - Dec 2 by Bluefish

None of it matters and it doesn't matter if we win at the weekend. Lambert is done here, he will never be accepted by the fans or the press. The players will know this as well and it isn't a healthy situation all round. It is beyond performances, his contempt has made it personal

It's a stupid situation. The only person who can't see he's done here is Evans. Even Lambert himself is just going through the motions and firing all his shots off while he can.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024