Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How removed do you feel from the club at the moment due to their actions? 11:17 - Dec 11 with 642 viewsSwailsey

Not trying to cause any more fracture - would just be interested to know as there are a lot of comments about this at the moment on both sides.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 11:18]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

How removed do you feel from the club at the moment due to their actions? on 11:41 - Dec 11 with 570 viewsmonty_radio

Went for the "no change" option - but how far back is my starting point supposed to be?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

How removed do you feel from the club at the moment due to their actions? on 12:47 - Dec 11 with 531 viewsSwailsey

How removed do you feel from the club at the moment due to their actions? on 11:41 - Dec 11 by monty_radio

Went for the "no change" option - but how far back is my starting point supposed to be?

Good point.

Let's say from the point Hurst left.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

How removed do you feel from the club at the moment due to their actions? on 12:51 - Dec 11 with 520 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This isn’t the Ipswich I know.

They won’t get another penny out of me until things are seriously different.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

How removed do you feel from the club at the moment due to their actions? on 13:16 - Dec 11 with 492 viewseddiespearitt03

How removed do you feel from the club at the moment due to their actions? on 12:51 - Dec 11 by The_Romford_Blue

This isn’t the Ipswich I know.

They won’t get another penny out of me until things are seriously different.

Same as.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024