Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm taking responsibility for the Friday music thread this week... 13:40 - Jan 8 with 329 viewsmonytowbray

You all have no say as I'm an intolerant wannabe fascist and all that. Plus I'm in a good mood as some fresh 'erb has arrived.

I'm on a bit of a poppier vibe today, just reminded of this via shuffle, tune.

Followed up with this too.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I'm taking responsibility for the Friday music thread this week... on 13:57 - Jan 8 with 300 viewsBlueBadger

I'm on a 'free stuff from Bandcamp' trip this week so there's been Kiwi Tangerine Dream soundalikes:

Nifty punk pop

and French death metal

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm taking responsibility for the Friday music thread this week... on 14:25 - Jan 8 with 264 viewsmonytowbray

Doom Pop me...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I'm taking responsibility for the Friday music thread this week... on 14:31 - Jan 8 with 249 viewsDubtractor

On the pop note, did anyone else want a listen to my 80s mix from last week?!

;)

Had this older gem stuck in my head yesterday.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'm taking responsibility for the Friday music thread this week... on 14:31 - Jan 8 with 250 viewsMoriarty

For all medical and frontline personnel

For anyone self isolating

For no apparent reason

[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 14:33]

fka omuircheartaigh

I'm taking responsibility for the Friday music thread this week... on 14:35 - Jan 8 with 239 viewsDubtractor

Stonking remix of a stonking original coming in....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024