Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sending off gives Lambert a free pass 20:02 - Jan 26 with 697 viewsreusersfreekicks

Excuse ready made
Sending off gives Lambert a free pass on 20:03 - Jan 26 with 681 viewsCoco

Jackson just another turd.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Sending off gives Lambert a free pass on 20:04 - Jan 26 with 664 viewsDublinBlue84

Free pass of playing a player up front on his own, when the player has said he works better in a two, to the point the player gets frustrated and does a horror tackle.

Lambert has to own this, sorry.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Sending off gives Lambert a free pass on 20:07 - Jan 26 with 607 viewsMattinLondon

He always has excuses, always has them on hand to defend a poor performance.

That’s all he had now, excuses. Too late for sympathy, Lambert out
Sending off gives Lambert a free pass on 20:10 - Jan 26 with 568 viewsSeablu

If I could poo in Kayden’s fridge right now, I’d just bloomin’ damn bloody well do it.

Stupid boy.
Sending off gives Lambert a free pass on 20:10 - Jan 26 with 569 viewsmonytowbray

You have to wonder if they’re doing it on purpose at this point.

I don’t think any of the players want to be out there either.

We are not far off a Blackpool/Cov/Pompey crisis.

Evans doesn’t care about us or results.

Theory (and just that, not def info, although it was a poster here) I heard earlier over text... Evans is a fairly sketchy and quiet businessman, even more so before owning us. Are we just a front to legitimising/clouting a criminal level sports touting operation?

It’s a question I feel many of us have denied for too long. We don’t get honesty from ME & Co, just PR and scripted interviews of pre approved questions.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Sending off gives Lambert a free pass on 20:29 - Jan 26 with 427 viewsBlueNote

You're assuming we're going to lose
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024