Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Marriott 11:49 - Feb 1 with 865 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Forget Parrott, why don't we get Marriott on loan?

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Jack Marriott on 11:53 - Feb 1 with 834 viewsBluefish

The same Marriott that can't get in at Derby because of off field issues? The same Marriott that went to Wednesday picked up an injury and they just sent him back to Derby and said to keep him?

I have absolutely zero doubt that he is a problem, it is not a secret up here at all although I seem to remember plenty of posters on here saying it is nonsense based on little insight

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Jack Marriott on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 760 viewsElderGrizzly

Jack Marriott on 11:53 - Feb 1 by Bluefish

The same Marriott that can't get in at Derby because of off field issues? The same Marriott that went to Wednesday picked up an injury and they just sent him back to Derby and said to keep him?

I have absolutely zero doubt that he is a problem, it is not a secret up here at all although I seem to remember plenty of posters on here saying it is nonsense based on little insight

Hadn't realised he had been sent back to Derby. He was on the bench at the weekend for Sheff Wed?

The small issue of his salary being £20k+ when we can only afford £2k in our wage cap too
Jack Marriott on 12:04 - Feb 1 with 722 viewsBluefish

Jack Marriott on 12:01 - Feb 1 by ElderGrizzly

Hadn't realised he had been sent back to Derby. He was on the bench at the weekend for Sheff Wed?

The small issue of his salary being £20k+ when we can only afford £2k in our wage cap too

He was sent back when supposedly injured. I hadn't checked to see if he had now gone back again after manager changes. Wasting his talent with his attitude

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Jack Marriott on 12:06 - Feb 1 with 701 viewsElderGrizzly

Jack Marriott on 12:04 - Feb 1 by Bluefish

He was sent back when supposedly injured. I hadn't checked to see if he had now gone back again after manager changes. Wasting his talent with his attitude

Just checked. Unused sub on Saturday for Sheff Wed.

Jordan Rhodes was a used sub, along with Massimo Luongo. A little Ipswich reunion up there it seems
Jack Marriott on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 631 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Jack Marriott on 12:01 - Feb 1 by ElderGrizzly

I think he will end up at a League 1 club today. I wouldn't be surprised if that club is Peterborough either.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Jack Marriott on 12:25 - Feb 1 with 611 viewsMrTown

IIRC, had a good season at Posh at this level once.

He’s out on loan at Sheffield Wednesday.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024