Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player power at ITFC 18:16 - Feb 19 with 541 viewsistanblue

Is there anyone itk about the link between owner and players?

With Nolan and Jackson being senior squad members and presumably having friends amongst the rest of the squad, is there a way that players like Chambers, Skuse or whoever can go to Evans/O'Neill and state clearly that they want Lambert gone? I believe this was the case with Hurst which eventually led to his sacking.
Player power at ITFC on 18:21 - Feb 19 with 510 viewsMattinLondon

Wasn’t the Chambers/ Skuse involvement in Hursts sacking overstated by many? I could well be wrong on this one.

I’m guessing what with the end being close for Lambert, many players don’t want to be seen as trouble makers by the incoming boss. If you joined a company and you knew full well that a couple of people were responsible for your predecessors downfall you’ll be a bit weary of them wouldn’t you?
Player power at ITFC on 18:22 - Feb 19 with 501 viewshype313

Player power at ITFC on 18:21 - Feb 19 by MattinLondon

Wasn’t the Chambers/ Skuse involvement in Hursts sacking overstated by many? I could well be wrong on this one.

I’m guessing what with the end being close for Lambert, many players don’t want to be seen as trouble makers by the incoming boss. If you joined a company and you knew full well that a couple of people were responsible for your predecessors downfall you’ll be a bit weary of them wouldn’t you?

I think you're right, don't think Chambers had much say in his sacking, it was all there for Evans to see, what's frustrating is, yet again it's there to see but he seems to be dragging his heels.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Player power at ITFC on 18:25 - Feb 19 with 483 viewsSwansea_Blue

The closest I've been to itk is when I used to live round the corner from Heath Road Hospital.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Player power at ITFC on 18:25 - Feb 19 with 479 viewshype313

Player power at ITFC on 18:25 - Feb 19 by Swansea_Blue

The closest I've been to itk is when I used to live round the corner from Heath Road Hospital.

It was you that started the Coppinger rumours then!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024