Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? 10:04 - Feb 21 with 523 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Jesus wept. I've seriously had it now.

How can he go from nearly sacking him, to keeping him because he's got a draw!!??!?
So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:06 - Feb 21 with 503 viewsfooters

Easy now, fella. We were playing Oxford. What were you expecting? They're a big club, huge club. And you've got to earn the right in this league, and so on.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:12 - Feb 21 with 472 viewsabracaDOBRA_

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:06 - Feb 21 by footers

Easy now, fella. We were playing Oxford. What were you expecting? They're a big club, huge club. And you've got to earn the right in this league, and so on.

Have u seen Wilson came out and said the protests 'weren't helpful' and that they were preparing for Northampton with their youngest side of the season? What's not helpful is being consistently sh*t

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:13 - Feb 21 with 465 viewstextbackup

same as you mate. my hopes and dreams for this club really aren't that much, but even they are a far cry from what the hapless pathetic owner wants.

fck them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:17 - Feb 21 with 441 viewsabracaDOBRA_

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:13 - Feb 21 by textbackup

same as you mate. my hopes and dreams for this club really aren't that much, but even they are a far cry from what the hapless pathetic owner wants.

fck them

It's actually mad isn't it?

I can't even begin to explain what im thinking. I'm just gobsmacked with it all tbh.

If he truly believes that 2 0-0 draws is enough to give him another chance, then he needs his head checking.
So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:19 - Feb 21 with 427 viewstextbackup

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:17 - Feb 21 by abracaDOBRA_

It's actually mad isn't it?

I can't even begin to explain what im thinking. I'm just gobsmacked with it all tbh.

If he truly believes that 2 0-0 draws is enough to give him another chance, then he needs his head checking.

I went to bed safe in the knowledge that was it, I've woken up to read this site, and its a massive kick in the bo11ocks.

I fcking hate what this club has become, and everyone involved in taking it there

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:19 - Feb 21 with 428 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

For me it's not the result but the performance. An improved performance it is said but "not as bad" isn't good enough.

"Follow the Town, up or down" depends, for me at least, on performances, a clear plan, an ethos if you will. As Mick (Mills) said following the Peterborough game, "..we mustn’t judge ourselves by the opposition all the time. We’ve got to judge our own game. What do you expect from your own team?"

"A lot more than two shots on target when playing at home", would at least be part of my response.

Evans clearly doesn't feel the same.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:20 - Feb 21 with 422 viewsBluedanW

Them 2 nil nil draws have put us right in the mix don't you know
So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:21 - Feb 21 with 420 viewsabracaDOBRA_

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 10:19 - Feb 21 by textbackup

I went to bed safe in the knowledge that was it, I've woken up to read this site, and its a massive kick in the bo11ocks.

I fcking hate what this club has become, and everyone involved in taking it there

Me too. Yesterday morning was buzzing reading on here it would be next week, probably after the meeting.

Idk what can change in that time for Evans to think different.

If he's here for the rest of the season I may have to come off all these sites til a new man is in
Login to get fewer ads

So a draw is enough to save a managers job now? on 11:01 - Feb 21 with 377 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Doubt that is what is happening tbh. It won’t be one result that tips Evans over the edge. Remember he sacked Magilton 2 days after we beat the Budgies. I suspect that once he reaches that point, he will get his replacement lined up first and then pull the trigger

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024