Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plenty of scrap and intensity since half time 20:21 - Feb 23 with 301 viewsDubtractor

Very little quality though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Plenty of scrap and intensity since half time on 20:28 - Feb 23 with 284 viewsunstableblue

I do think some of the passing interplay between Dozzell Parrot, Kenlock Judge has been quality and good to watch

We're just missing the final pass and penalty box pressure

Story of the season.

Fear Hull will score

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Plenty of scrap and intensity since half time on 20:29 - Feb 23 with 276 viewsDubtractor

Plenty of scrap and intensity since half time on 20:28 - Feb 23 by unstableblue

I do think some of the passing interplay between Dozzell Parrot, Kenlock Judge has been quality and good to watch

We're just missing the final pass and penalty box pressure

Story of the season.

Fear Hull will score

We've looked a bit better since my post tbf.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Plenty of scrap and intensity since half time on 20:31 - Feb 23 with 257 viewsSwansea_Blue

That last effort from Norwood sums up all our problems in front of goal. Dozzell and Norwood combined well, but when Norwood picked up the ball 25 yards out not one player made a forward run. Nobody. At least one had turned their back and was walking back towards our goal.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024