Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at Paul Cooks Appointment Logically 14:51 - Mar 2 with 1045 viewsBluearmy71

Its obvious that Paul Cook is/was in the know about the takeover happening, despite what bullsh*t the club says atm Evans has been instructed to make his appointment as the deal for the takeover is done all bar a little red tape.

Why is this my thinking, listen to the NNT20 podcast or whatever its called that someone provided the link for yesterday, in that interview with Paul Cook you get a very good idea of the type of person he is and one thing he said that imprinted on my brain cell was the fact that he does due diligence on club owners and stated that he would not work for an owner who looks like he will have any problem with or doesn't meet his expectations of what an owner should be, so IMO I do not believe that Cook would work for Evans and its my conclusion that Evans as it stands is nothing more than an employee of the takeover group doing as instructed by them for the very short term!!
Look at Paul Cooks Appointment Logically on 15:07 - Mar 2 with 873 viewsKeaneish

He referred to the side as “the lads”whilst doing Sky Sports punditry back mid Jan so i expect he’s been teed up for a while. I also highly expect he’s been part of the reason we’ve kept the same side over the last four games or so as we know that’s what he likes (and it makes sense).

I questioned at the time whether the Jan signings were PL signings or not as they didn’t feel like it. Maybe, maybe not but its increasing unlikely given Lambert was teed up to go a while back.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Look at Paul Cooks Appointment Logically on 15:24 - Mar 2 with 721 viewstractorboy1978

I listened to that as well and thought he doesn't fit in with Evans Ipswich here. Talking about how the relationship between the manager and the 'Sporting Director' is the most important one at the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024