Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's not forget how excited we all got when Evans bought us. 19:02 - Feb 26 with 450 viewsTheBoyBlue

However, something needs to change and if it is a choice between the same 'death by a thousand cuts', liquidation of the club or a chance that new owners might improve things, then I'll happily take the latter and see where it takes us.

If it happens of course. Which it might not.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Let's not forget how excited we all got when Evans bought us. on 21:42 - Feb 26 with 362 viewswkj

Im still sceptical about the whole thing - I am still feeling this is all a bunch oh hype around a made up bit of wishful thinking.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Let's not forget how excited we all got when Evans bought us. on 21:46 - Feb 26 with 338 viewsSimonds92

We were excited because of the money. We're excited now because it looks as though for the first time in 13 years we have a plan and a structure to implement (hopefully).
Let's not forget how excited we all got when Evans bought us. on 21:47 - Feb 26 with 333 viewsPJH

There is a chance that new owners might improve things but-and there has to be a 'but'.

Marcus Evans is and has been far from the best owner of a football club ever but is and has also been far from being the worst.

So any new owner MIGHT be better, MIGHT be much the same or MIGHT be worse but, if it happens, time will tell which of those three possibilities they prove to be.
Let's not forget how excited we all got when Evans bought us. on 21:48 - Feb 26 with 329 viewspointofblue

Let's not forget how excited we all got when Evans bought us. on 21:46 - Feb 26 by Simonds92

We were excited because of the money. We're excited now because it looks as though for the first time in 13 years we have a plan and a structure to implement (hopefully).

Yeah... in all honestly I wish Evans would sack Lambert, appoint Cook and implement a structure himself.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024