Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
alot of talk about having players back is the reason for change of style 17:48 - Feb 27 with 566 viewschrismakin

I can't understand why the likes of Mcguiness, Wolfy, Dobra, etc etc couldn't have played this way? the only difference imo is the likes of Norwood was missing, but work rate and high press you could certainly have gotten with Jackson, Nolan etc.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

alot of talk about having players back is the reason for change of style on 17:50 - Feb 27 with 523 viewspositivity

wilson & nsiala's partnership is a key bit too, their calmness gives us a much better platform

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

alot of talk about having players back is the reason for change of style on 17:51 - Feb 27 with 519 viewsthebooks

It’s all bulls!?t. He was absolutely wedded to a “passing” style and stumbled on a Mick McCarthy, pragmatic approach when we played Blackpool after two and a half years. Monkeys and typewriters.
alot of talk about having players back is the reason for change of style on 17:52 - Feb 27 with 495 viewsDanTheMan

They absolutely could have done. Said it in another thread, if we'd have played this style since the start, we'd be right up there.

I don't know why we persisted with that bizarre slow possession football when it obviously was not working.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

alot of talk about having players back is the reason for change of style on 17:53 - Feb 27 with 472 viewschrismakin

alot of talk about having players back is the reason for change of style on 17:50 - Feb 27 by positivity

wilson & nsiala's partnership is a key bit too, their calmness gives us a much better platform

But like i've said before, they're being asked to be defenders, not turn when facing their own goal and bring the ball down, pass it around the back, try and keep the ball, it's just defend it and get rid which is exactly the right way to to do it.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

alot of talk about having players back is the reason for change of style on 17:55 - Feb 27 with 446 viewspositivity

alot of talk about having players back is the reason for change of style on 17:53 - Feb 27 by chrismakin

But like i've said before, they're being asked to be defenders, not turn when facing their own goal and bring the ball down, pass it around the back, try and keep the ball, it's just defend it and get rid which is exactly the right way to to do it.

i think they're better suited to it than wolf & particularly mcg who'll always want to take the extra touch.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

alot of talk about having players back is the reason for change of style on 17:59 - Feb 27 with 413 viewsDeano69

Wilson and Norwood being back are key to me.

Also, we can do 2 up front, hang on...

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024