Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
442 vs 433 12:29 - Feb 28 with 537 viewsHullblue

We know Lambert was told to play 433 last summer, so I thought it was interesting that up until yesterday he was playing Parrot (who I think most people would say is a number 9) behind Norwood and calling it a 4231, which I imagine is an acceptable variation of 433 from ME/LON’s perspective.

But yesterday Parrot looked like he was playing right up alongside Norwood and Lambert called them ‘the two up front’ in his press conference, making it a 442. Is this because Lambert knows he’s going and no longer cares what Evans thinks?

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

442 vs 433 on 12:35 - Feb 28 with 499 viewsSteve_M

I think this is where people can get too hung up about formations, if we’re playing well there should be a degree of fluency between them, certainly when in possession.

I’m not sure PL was ever told to play a specific formation, rather to stop chopping and changing from name to game. He seemed to take that - a bit like a sulky child - as a reason not to change things when we hit November.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

442 vs 433 on 12:52 - Feb 28 with 458 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Was he told to play 4 3 3 ?

He was told to play good passing football. Did he have formation dictated to him?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024