Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? 11:06 - Feb 28 with 718 viewsCoco

FFS Calm down everyone yeh? football fans are insane.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:14 - Feb 28 with 674 viewsGuthrum

Wilson and Nsiala started together in the first 8 League games of the season. Of which we won 5, drew 1 and lost 2, with 4 clean sheets.

It wasn't until the Oxford game they started together again, since which we have won two and drawn one, conceding only a single goal.

We won seven and drew three of the 18 matches in between.

Coincidence, or key?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 11:15]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:16 - Feb 28 with 664 viewsCoco

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:14 - Feb 28 by Guthrum

Wilson and Nsiala started together in the first 8 League games of the season. Of which we won 5, drew 1 and lost 2, with 4 clean sheets.

It wasn't until the Oxford game they started together again, since which we have won two and drawn one, conceding only a single goal.

Coincidence, or key?

Sure sure, I must’ve just dreamt all the rage at him when he was giving penalties and possession away with joyous gay abandon.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:16 - Feb 28 with 663 viewsElderGrizzly

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:14 - Feb 28 by Guthrum

Coincidence, or key?

The Wilson bit of it is key for me. Our most steady, dependable defender who when missing saw our form collapse.

Clearly more to it than just that, but it is a part to play in it all.
Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:20 - Feb 28 with 638 viewsBasuco

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:16 - Feb 28 by Coco

Sure sure, I must’ve just dreamt all the rage at him when he was giving penalties and possession away with joyous gay abandon.

I might be wrong, but was that when he was playing at FB? Also I think he has improved during his time at Town as well and has deservedly taken his place in the first team.
Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:22 - Feb 28 with 636 viewsGuthrum

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:16 - Feb 28 by Coco

Yes, there was loads of rage directed at him.

Problem is, giving away penalties is very obvious and public, whereas all the vital shot-blocks he puts in are soon forgotten. The latter have probably saved many more goals for Town than the former conceded.

Plus he and Wilson obviously work well in tandem.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:47 - Feb 28 with 591 viewsWD19

It just reaffirms how weak this division is and how easy it should be to compete if you do the basics right as a manager with the resources we have.
Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 15:32 - Feb 28 with 458 viewsRadlett_blue

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 11:47 - Feb 28 by WD19

It just reaffirms how weak this division is and how easy it should be to compete if you do the basics right as a manager with the resources we have.

Yes, rather an indictment that Doncaster passed the ball better than us yesterday. If they'd had a decent striker, I doubt we would have won.
Either the squad is very poor (despite us probably having the 2nd largest wage bill in this division) or the management/coaching is poor. If the squad is poor, most of the players have been signed or given contract extensions by the manager.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 15:41 - Feb 28 with 449 viewsjayessess

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 15:32 - Feb 28 by Radlett_blue

Yes, rather an indictment that Doncaster passed the ball better than us yesterday. If they'd had a decent striker, I doubt we would have won.
Either the squad is very poor (despite us probably having the 2nd largest wage bill in this division) or the management/coaching is poor. If the squad is poor, most of the players have been signed or given contract extensions by the manager.

Not sure a better striker would've made much difference to them - not like they missed a bunch of clear cut chances.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

Couple of wins and Toto and Wilson are what we’ve been missing? on 17:50 - Feb 28 with 349 viewsHighgateBlue

I'm not certain that sarcasm and pointing out the past vitriol of the mob really constitutes rebutting cold, hard facts. The fact that a lot of very angry fans formed a negative opinion of a player for isolated incidents does not prove anything. Nsiala and Wilson have laid a really good foundation in the last few games and long may it continue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024