Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson and Nolan back with first team today... 11:28 - Mar 1 with 803 viewsKieran_Knows

... won't be involved tomorrow night, but could play a part in the 23's game at Luton.

#definfo

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jackson and Nolan back with first team today... on 11:40 - Mar 1 with 650 viewsGeoffSentence

I wonder why they won't be involved tomorrow. You'd think they would both be fresh and raring to go.

On a tangent, your user name looks likely to remain relevant.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jackson and Nolan back with first team today... on 11:42 - Mar 1 with 624 viewsCoco

Jackson and Nolan back with first team today... on 11:40 - Mar 1 by GeoffSentence

I wonder why they won't be involved tomorrow. You'd think they would both be fresh and raring to go.

but he has to remove that avatar! urgh

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jackson and Nolan back with first team today... on 11:42 - Mar 1 with 623 viewsJon_456

Jackson and Nolan back with first team today... on 11:40 - Mar 1 by GeoffSentence

Dont think we're in any rush for Nolan with Downes and Harrop on the bench but could certainly do with Jackson ahead of Sears / Drinan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024