Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? 09:59 - Mar 9 with 614 viewsWeWereZombies

I reckon he can be the Skuse type to snuff out Lincoln's midfield scheming and who knows what tricks she has got up her sleeve, in any case she seems to be delivering telling crosses into the feet of attackers...

In other words, there is a game tonight and not much speculation on here. I thought this would be the tough one and that a win at Gillingham was a given. Perhaps I am even more worried about Lincoln's visit now, maybe everyone else is. Are we silent or have we been silenced?

Kick off is at one o'clock, right?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:05 - Mar 9 with 566 viewsRyorry

Tee hee you little tinker :)

California time - could be. 19.00 GMT

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:18 - Mar 9 with 540 viewsWeWereZombies

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:05 - Mar 9 by Ryorry

Tee hee you little tinker :)

California time - could be. 19.00 GMT

No, it is one a.m. at Portman Road, takeover to be announced this afternoon and everything shifted to accommodate the vast US market we will now be tapping into. To be honest I am concerned about Joe Biden in goal though...

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:20 - Mar 9 with 533 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:18 - Mar 9 by WeWereZombies

No, it is one a.m. at Portman Road, takeover to be announced this afternoon and everything shifted to accommodate the vast US market we will now be tapping into. To be honest I am concerned about Joe Biden in goal though...

Sat in the goal in his chair and mittens?
So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:32 - Mar 9 with 517 viewsWeWereZombies

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:20 - Mar 9 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Sat in the goal in his chair and mittens?

Tsk, that's Bernie Sanders.

Centre back pairing with Oprah.

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:36 - Mar 9 with 510 viewsNthQldITFC

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:18 - Mar 9 by WeWereZombies

Given their erstwhile colonial status, I would think that the right and proper thing would be for the US to adjust its timezones, markets, and social conventions to fit in with the schedule of ITFC, no?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:43 - Mar 9 with 498 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:36 - Mar 9 by NthQldITFC

Given their erstwhile colonial status, I would think that the right and proper thing would be for the US to adjust its timezones, markets, and social conventions to fit in with the schedule of ITFC, no?

The introduction of "Town Time". I like it.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:52 - Mar 9 with 477 viewsWeWereZombies

So Harry in for Dozzell and Meghan in place of Bennetts tonight? on 10:36 - Mar 9 by NthQldITFC

Absolutely, but imagine how gutted we will feel when we still miss out on the play offs. My faith is for a last minute and successful counter bid by Cuba. Viva Team Fidel.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024