Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The inside story of the government's battle against the virus 22:55 - Mar 15 with 1112 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Quite a read from Laura Kuenssberg:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56361599
The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 23:00 - Mar 15 with 1078 viewsIllinoisblue

Is it just a comic strip of Johnson ignoring science for the last year?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 23:07 - Mar 15 with 1052 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 23:00 - Mar 15 by Illinoisblue

I truly believe that history will look back at our response and wonder what the foofoo was Johnson thinking?
The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 00:23 - Mar 16 with 989 viewsfactual_blue

The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 23:00 - Mar 15 by Illinoisblue

boris is the fat owl of the remove.

The young people can search The Google for the reference.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 00:28 - Mar 16 with 979 viewsjeera

The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 00:23 - Mar 16 by factual_blue

boris is the fat owl of the remove.

The young people can search The Google for the reference.

Alexa hasn't heard of him.

I know who you mean, but only from a previous post you made on it once before.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 01:51 - Mar 16 with 951 viewsmonytowbray

Trust the science.

But we won’t really clarify which science we are following.

And then it turned out they modelled on a less deadly flu strain data set.

Then locked us down slowly for a week.

And we got the highest death toll in Europe.

Funny to think this time last year pointing out such obvious flaws was called Political Point Scoring but here we are.

And somehow that wasn’t even single worst thing the Tories would do over the next 12 months. Take your pick from a long list.

I’d say “If you voted for these clowns and still support them you need to have a f**king word with yourself” but that already was the stance in December 2019.

Who’d have guessed lying populists with p1ss poor track records would cause such a mess?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 05:03 - Mar 16 with 869 viewsIPS_wich

An interesting article and one that goes close to pinning a lot of blame on Boris, but then pulls its punches. How can it jump from the debate around Tiers and lockdowns in the autumn to the 'praise be of decisions related to the vaccine' as we enter spring.

What about the single biggest failing of this government which is the decision to relax rules over Christmas - which led to the biggest spike in cases and deaths. Just look at this chart in the link below and tell me how this report can completely whitewash the decisions made in December!! I'm genuinely gobsmacked.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 5:03]
The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 06:44 - Mar 16 with 806 viewsbluelagos

Interesting that cabinet members would be so critical, knowing their comments would be included in this piece. Hardly the actions of a loyal cabinet.

That is covers in glowing terms the vaccination programme and barely touches on the sending of untested patients from hospitals to care homes, it feels like a PR piece for Matt Hancock.

And the failure to properly close / regulate our borders, where Priti actually comes out well given she was over ruled by BJ - again completely missing.

So all fingers are pointing at an upcoming hatchet job on Johnson, who clearly looks out of his depth, and this feels like a "Hancock for PM" piece to me.

Richi's role (Now blemished but started well) also barely gets mentioned.

The knives are being sharpened rather than being held ready. Timing is everything and now is not yet the time...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 10:32 - Mar 16 with 693 viewsWeWereZombies

That's an interesting read and you may want to compare it with this (we are not alone):

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/3/15/czech-republic-whats-behind-worlds-wors

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

The inside story of the government's battle against the virus on 11:05 - Mar 16 with 673 viewsWeWereZombies

Another interesting commentary on how the United Kingdom's response to Coronavirus came as I switched on Radio Four this morning for the 'The Life Scientific' and they were broadcasting this programme 'Lessons On A Crisis' instead:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000t6ql

Warning - contains experts...and Oliver Letwin.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 11:17]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024