Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictions and thoughts on a MA-HOO-SIVE game today TWTDers?? 10:20 - Mar 20 with 366 viewsunstableblue

... our games do seem always to be critical but this Pompey away fixture feels extra special.

I’m continued to love Cooks press comments - he seems bang on. But I’m afraid the Ipswich malaise is now very clear to him now - senior and junior players not turning up regularly, huge inconsistency in performance, lack of energy typical, and toothless.

I don’t have a good feeling about today, Downes loss is big - Skuse is rusty and never had dynaninism anyway, Bishop is out of form. Pompey have the manager bounce, and the Cowleys have had one session just to pepp up a team with good players, it’s a 1pm kick-off. Tuesday was dreadful (apologies for drunken theory it was all about Fleetwood).

Can cook tweak and get them fired up and effective? Ahead of his much vaunted week of regrouping on the training ground?

I worry about our full backs.

Head says 1-1 at best, heart says 0-2 - we need performances across the pitch and supply to parrot and Norwood! I wonder if Jackson will start wide??

COYFB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Predictions and thoughts on a MA-HOO-SIVE game today TWTDers?? on 10:51 - Mar 20 with 341 viewsRomeo4

I can see it being a drab nil-nil between 2 teams lacking in confidence.

That said I have no trust in this group of players so we could easily get horribly turned over.

I really like Paul Cook. I like what he says and what his ambitions are. I just feel for this season, with the balance of our current squad, he has his work massively cut out.
Predictions and thoughts on a MA-HOO-SIVE game today TWTDers?? on 11:04 - Mar 20 with 324 viewsunstableblue

Predictions and thoughts on a MA-HOO-SIVE game today TWTDers?? on 10:51 - Mar 20 by Romeo4

I can see it being a drab nil-nil between 2 teams lacking in confidence.

That said I have no trust in this group of players so we could easily get horribly turned over.

I really like Paul Cook. I like what he says and what his ambitions are. I just feel for this season, with the balance of our current squad, he has his work massively cut out.

Yes - 0-0 is a real possibility

I don’t think Pompey will not want to lose or concede early

I agree the group of players is not right, but I do think Cook has the skills to get something from them.

We absolutely went ballistic at Plymouth and that first 25mins was relentless - yes driven by Downes in part - but we can do it. Yes of course Plymouth were error prone, but we rattled them.

Team selection is going to be very interesting today... I hope he perseveres with Kenlock and we don’t revert to two veterans in those key roles

Predictions and thoughts on a MA-HOO-SIVE game today TWTDers?? on 11:06 - Mar 20 with 319 viewspointofblue

I think Portsmouth will play out of their skins - as does every team against us.

In all seriousness, going for a defeat after Tuesday’s abysmal display. I just think the lack of bite in the middle and only one up front is going to haunt us.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Predictions and thoughts on a MA-HOO-SIVE game today TWTDers?? on 11:14 - Mar 20 with 302 viewsunstableblue

Predictions and thoughts on a MA-HOO-SIVE game today TWTDers?? on 11:06 - Mar 20 by pointofblue

I think Portsmouth will play out of their skins - as does every team against us.

In all seriousness, going for a defeat after Tuesday’s abysmal display. I just think the lack of bite in the middle and only one up front is going to haunt us.

Yes Pompey are going to ‘play-up’ and they can hurt teams... but confidence must be low, so we need to get into them early

Cook will have Town fired up and is not going accept Tuesday night

Gonna be interesting - as stated 1pm ain’t good

There is nothing wrong with 1 up front because it should be when transitioning to attack... 2 up front centrally, 2 wide, and midfielder bombing in

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024