Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY 12:12 - Apr 30 with 395 viewsCheltenham_Blue

and all vote for Dobra?

**Edit** Just seen the Nydam thread. Sorry.

I still think Dobra though.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 12:14]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY on 12:14 - Apr 30 with 385 viewsclive_baker

There's a risk of splitting the vote here and the housewives favourite Chambers sh1t housing himself the award.

I'm team Donacien.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY on 12:14 - Apr 30 with 379 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY on 12:14 - Apr 30 by clive_baker

There's a risk of splitting the vote here and the housewives favourite Chambers sh1t housing himself the award.

I'm team Donacien.

Brett McGavin?

Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY on 12:19 - Apr 30 with 348 viewsclive_baker

Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY on 12:14 - Apr 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Brett McGavin?

This is going to be like the Reddit GameStop thread, but bigger. A vote for Brett McGavin is like buying Nokia stocks, don't get burnt.

Hold Donacien to the Moon.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY on 12:20 - Apr 30 with 332 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY on 12:19 - Apr 30 by clive_baker

This is going to be like the Reddit GameStop thread, but bigger. A vote for Brett McGavin is like buying Nokia stocks, don't get burnt.

Hold Donacien to the Moon.

Well, I've already blown my load on Dobs.
Make of that what you will.

Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY on 12:24 - Apr 30 with 311 viewsMB26

Shall we all make a real statement in the POTY on 12:20 - Apr 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Well, I've already blown my load on Dobs.
Make of that what you will.

For the record I also went for Dobra. The only lad who backed himself to be good enough to play for the first team and geniunely look alive and happy to be playing for our club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024