Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) 10:16 - Mar 20 with 691 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 10:27 - Mar 20 with 658 viewsmikeybloo88

Oh dear...knew he hadn't been well but still sad to hear. One of tbe best volleyers of a football ever. As a young lad he'd be the one whose technique I'd try to copy.
Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 11:18 - Mar 20 with 619 viewsPJH

RIP indeed.

I have just posted on a Leeds United Forum which I first joined when Norman Hunter left us and posting on there about sad news concerning members of Don Revie's great teams seems to be a recurring theme.
Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 12:09 - Mar 20 with 581 viewsjaykay

Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 11:18 - Mar 20 by PJH

RIP indeed.

I have just posted on a Leeds United Forum which I first joined when Norman Hunter left us and posting on there about sad news concerning members of Don Revie's great teams seems to be a recurring theme.

another great player, who could hit a ball. i expect someone who never saw them play except for a few mins on m.o.t.d. will say dirty leeds.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 12:21 - Mar 20 with 560 viewsPJH

Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 12:09 - Mar 20 by jaykay

another great player, who could hit a ball. i expect someone who never saw them play except for a few mins on m.o.t.d. will say dirty leeds.

I remember being at White Hart Lane to see Leeds take Spurs apart, although they only won 3-0, in early 1973/74. That was a great team.
Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 12:49 - Mar 20 with 525 viewsjaykay

Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 12:21 - Mar 20 by PJH

I remember being at White Hart Lane to see Leeds take Spurs apart, although they only won 3-0, in early 1973/74. That was a great team.

they were a great side, use love going there back in the day ,on the blue arrow football special. i love how those not old enough to see them play, still use the dirty leeds phrase

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 18:29 - Mar 20 with 473 viewsGaryCooper

Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 12:49 - Mar 20 by jaykay

they were a great side, use love going there back in the day ,on the blue arrow football special. i love how those not old enough to see them play, still use the dirty leeds phrase

They were cynical more than dirty, they had a brilliant mixture of steel and artistry.

The names of the team are easily remembered they were that good.

And we beat them,
Peter Lorimer RIP (n/t) on 21:14 - Mar 20 with 419 viewsRyorry

Oh no - sad news.

R.I.P.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024