Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take a Breath and Digest 10:40 - Mar 30 with 594 viewsMetal_Hacker

Perhaps the original poster needs to take a breath and relax and reflect on his post here once again

My favourite Ipswich 11 from recent years by BlueWorldOrder 26 Mar 2021 12:12
As it's been pointed out via PM that some may have misunderstood me on here I thought I'd do something a bit more fun and lighthearted and put a Ipswich 11 from recent years which I rated and would have liked to have seen.

GK - Bart

FB - Cresswell
CB - Mings
CB - Berra
CB - Chambers
FB - Edwards

MF - Fraser
CM - Maitland-Niles
MF - Lawrence

CF - Murphy
FW - Didz

What Ipswich 11 from more recent time would you pick?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Take a Breath and Digest on 11:53 - Mar 30 with 454 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Why are you picking on me specially? I am not the only person to speak on singular topics on here. It's not my fault Paul Cook hasn't been effective as a manager yet and I am not going to say otherwise just to keep people happy. The results do not lie. For years we have been told over and over that the manager needs more time despite whats happening on the pitch including Lambert who should have gone after relegation. I wasn't wrong then either. It works for many clubs - see Watford and even Norwich as good examples of booting out failed managers early which I am not saying Cook should be sacked yet but in a years time if we are still 11th whats the logic in keeping him?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Take a Breath and Digest on 11:59 - Mar 30 with 438 viewsMetal_Hacker

Take a Breath and Digest on 11:53 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

Why are you picking on me specially? I am not the only person to speak on singular topics on here. It's not my fault Paul Cook hasn't been effective as a manager yet and I am not going to say otherwise just to keep people happy. The results do not lie. For years we have been told over and over that the manager needs more time despite whats happening on the pitch including Lambert who should have gone after relegation. I wasn't wrong then either. It works for many clubs - see Watford and even Norwich as good examples of booting out failed managers early which I am not saying Cook should be sacked yet but in a years time if we are still 11th whats the logic in keeping him?

OK here's my tip

Please for the love of God , give it another 12 months and IF we're still in the same predicament THEN come back bleating but for now PLEASE give it a rest

Your "throwing the toys out of the pram" style is just childish and delusional

I'm sorry but you're making yourself look ridiculous at times

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024