Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. 17:02 - Mar 27 with 937 viewsSwailsey

I’m gonna sign-off now - see you Monday, I want to remain happy!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 17:15 - Mar 27 with 876 viewsJ2BLUE

Why shouldn't Paul have a BBQ?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 17:26 - Mar 27 with 844 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

We'd have a different manager every week if we listened to some on here.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 17:30 - Mar 27 with 824 viewsgtsb1966

I agree. I'm off too. There are some thick f*****s on here today.
I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 17:31 - Mar 27 with 820 viewsJ2BLUE

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 17:30 - Mar 27 by gtsb1966

I agree. I'm off too. There are some thick f*****s on here today.

Today?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 10:23 - Mar 30 with 720 viewsBlueWorldOrder

I am not a Cook-out supporter. I just don't think we can ignore the negative effect he has had here so far nor do I think we give this guy an endless amount of time to get this right. A year should be enough time.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 10:25 - Mar 30 with 712 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 10:23 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

I am not a Cook-out supporter. I just don't think we can ignore the negative effect he has had here so far nor do I think we give this guy an endless amount of time to get this right. A year should be enough time.

What negative effect?

Come back in a year then.... on 10:26 - Mar 30 with 692 viewsBloots

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 10:23 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

....and do us all a favour.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Come back in a year then.... on 10:27 - Mar 30 with 677 viewsMetal_Hacker

Come back in a year then.... on 10:26 - Mar 30 by Bloots

Make it TWO !!!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

Come back in a year then.... on 10:51 - Mar 30 with 636 viewsEwan_Oozami

Come back in a year then.... on 10:26 - Mar 30 by Bloots

That music's lost its taste...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 10:57 - Mar 30 with 616 viewsSwansea_Blue

Only a couple. I think most people are just scratching their heads at the lack of reaction to hs appointment. There's a lot more unsubtle blaming of the players going on (and I've no idea if that's right either - if they're not good enough it's not their fault as long as they put a shift in).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Come back in a year then.... on 11:00 - Mar 30 with 603 viewsFunge

Come back in a year then.... on 10:51 - Mar 30 by Ewan_Oozami

That music's lost its taste...

Far too good for here.
Come back in a year then.... on 11:06 - Mar 30 with 586 viewsjeera

Come back in a year then.... on 11:00 - Mar 30 by Funge

Far too good for here.

You'll end up black and blue.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Come back in a year then.... on 11:07 - Mar 30 with 578 viewsMetal_Hacker

Far too good for here.

Poll: If it were one or the other

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 11:18 - Mar 30 with 549 viewsgordon

I can see the subtle Paul Cook out posts are starting.. on 10:57 - Mar 30 by Swansea_Blue

Only a couple. I think most people are just scratching their heads at the lack of reaction to hs appointment. There's a lot more unsubtle blaming of the players going on (and I've no idea if that's right either - if they're not good enough it's not their fault as long as they put a shift in).

I'd thought that the general narrative when we had Lambert was that with this squad we ought to be challenging for top 2, and comfortably in the top 6, and it was a massive failure for us to be generally hanging around in about 8th spot.

After a few games of Paul Cook, there has been a pretty big shift in opinion towards it being the playing squad not being good enough and just not trying enough, and the club requiring a massive clear-out, and what a mess the playing squad is in.

Not saying that I agree with either the first or the second, but it's clear that this changing attitude towards our playing squad (which may very much be correct) is to accommodate the fact that Cook hasn't started particularly well.
Come back in a year then.... on 11:24 - Mar 30 with 539 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Far too good for here.

I'm adamant that you're correct.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024