Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a similar note of PinwoodBlueBoy’s new w@nking room... 14:45 - Mar 28 with 442 viewsmonytowbray

I feel very much the same on the disinterested level.

I was tiling the bathroom floor yesterday and didn’t realise until half time. And even then I carried on with the floor and occasionally checked my phone. I didn’t check the full time result until 6pm.

I didn’t know it was possible for me to lose this much interest. Until Evans goes it’s hard to care, and that takeover failure cements another disappointing blow.

I think we’re now at the tipping point of ITFC being largely sh1te and underperforming for the majority of my supporting lifetime. Dread to think how those who missed the late 90s/early 00s feel.

Crap. Just utter crap. Can we start looking at the last 12 years as a whole and say enough is enough? Most supporters of other clubs would have stormed the pitch by now.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

On a similar note of PinwoodBlueBoy’s new w@nking room... on 14:50 - Mar 28 with 400 viewsJ2BLUE

It's a great point that we've now been sh1te for most of our lives. I was thinking about this the other day. Evans has put us on a downward spiral since he arrive but we've probably lost a generation of fans in that time. How many kids now want to support Ipswich? The club is going to take a long time to recover from the damage Evans has done here and yet some still wet their pants at the thought of a takeover.

Now it seems Evans is staying. We are truly f##ked until he goes. We need to make a stand now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

On a similar note of PinwoodBlueBoy’s new w@nking room... on 15:21 - Mar 28 with 329 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone who can’t see that Evans is responsible for the stagnation of the club is an idiot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024