Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the desperation to constantly find a positive in a dire performance? 17:13 - Apr 2 with 317 viewsCoco

You’re not a better person if you deny yourself the obvious and scratch about for some contrived nugget of bullishness.

That was crap.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What’s the desperation to constantly find a positive in a dire performance? on 17:14 - Apr 2 with 303 viewschrismakin

I think we need to revert back to 4 2 3 1

We wont get away with that shape today against better sides

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What’s the desperation to constantly find a positive in a dire performance? on 17:16 - Apr 2 with 287 viewsCoco

What’s the desperation to constantly find a positive in a dire performance? on 17:14 - Apr 2 by chrismakin

I think we need to revert back to 4 2 3 1

We wont get away with that shape today against better sides

We will continue to scrape for wins until the summer when I genuinely hope a large percentage of these failures are shipped out. None are fit the wear the shirt.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What’s the desperation to constantly find a positive in a dire performance? on 17:16 - Apr 2 with 283 viewswkj

TBF - For my mental health I would rather delude myself over a win and pretend everything is okay. There will be plenty of opportunities to piss and moan when we lose.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What’s the desperation to constantly find a positive in a dire performance? on 17:16 - Apr 2 with 282 viewsParky

Yes it was a bit crap and I agree with what you’re saying, but there is also no harm in having a bit of optimism. Despite how crap we have been, we’re 4 points off 4th place with it all still to play for.

Not you in particular, but some people need to lighten up and just enjoy the ride, anything can happen in this league and 3 points is 3 points, enjoy it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024