Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you are being out passed by the bottom side 15:50 - Apr 5 with 275 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Our passing is terrible. Over hit, under hit, behind the player, not into space.

Turgid stuff this. If I didn't know who was playing, and know the table, I'd swear it was 23rd v 24th

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

When you are being out passed by the bottom side on 15:52 - Apr 5 with 261 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Unfortunately, based on recent performances we can't even argue it is them dragging us down to their level.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

When you are being out passed by the bottom side on 15:56 - Apr 5 with 223 viewsCheltenham_Blue

When you are being out passed by the bottom side on 15:52 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Unfortunately, based on recent performances we can't even argue it is them dragging us down to their level.

I'ts the aimless balls from the back that are doing it for me.

Wallop!! Aiming I assume to hit Jackson's pace, which he seems to have lost a few yards of since the new year.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

When you are being out passed by the bottom side on 15:59 - Apr 5 with 195 viewsjayessess

When you are being out passed by the bottom side on 15:56 - Apr 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'ts the aimless balls from the back that are doing it for me.

Wallop!! Aiming I assume to hit Jackson's pace, which he seems to have lost a few yards of since the new year.

The short passing is worse. The number of 10-yard passes we've missed is criminal.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024