Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Ben Knight upto these days with City? 15:54 - May 18 with 1208 viewsBluefish

Kicking on there or fading?

Close to a loan deal elsewhere yet?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What is Ben Knight upto these days with City? on 16:03 - May 18 with 1148 viewsjayessess

There's was a bit of chat about him on this thread:
Most promising Town player who didn't make it... by Kropotkin123 17 May 2021 13:47
Personally I remember Nabil Abidallah was a Dutch international at multiple youth levels and at the time I expected him to break into the team, but he didn't go on to have a decent career.

Who did you think was going to be the next big thing for us?

tl/dr : He's 18, has had his moments this season with the U23s, but hasn't kicked on quite as much as they'd hoped, isn't their big prospect for that age group and isn't in the England youth squads for his age.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

What is Ben Knight upto these days with City? on 16:08 - May 18 with 1084 viewsMookamoo

What is Ben Knight upto these days with City? on 16:03 - May 18 by jayessess

There's was a bit of chat about him on this thread:
Most promising Town player who didn't make it... by Kropotkin123 17 May 2021 13:47
Personally I remember Nabil Abidallah was a Dutch international at multiple youth levels and at the time I expected him to break into the team, but he didn't go on to have a decent career.

Who did you think was going to be the next big thing for us?

tl/dr : He's 18, has had his moments this season with the U23s, but hasn't kicked on quite as much as they'd hoped, isn't their big prospect for that age group and isn't in the England youth squads for his age.

That'll learn him.
What is Ben Knight upto these days with City? on 16:13 - May 18 with 1040 viewsvilanovablue

https://www.mancity.com/news/eds-academy/eds-v-spurs-match-report-30-april-63755

I posted this yesterday he is clearly still in around the youth setup.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024