Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The negative comments about Ashton are peak TWTD. 18:24 - Apr 13 with 424 viewsJambo

We have just been given nigh on everything we wanted in a month.

Lambert in and Cook appointed

Evans sells to a consortium who have been upfront of their intentions.

And now an actual footballing CEO who is respected by his peers and current owner.

And there are some complaining because Bristol City fans are happy he’s leaving.

With respect, What do some of you actually want?

We have been a bag of shiiiiitee for so long this finally feels like a time to be excited about our club again.

Can we not just enjoy it all for what it is?
The negative comments about Ashton are peak TWTD. on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 389 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

The negative comments about Ashton are peak TWTD. on 18:28 - Apr 13 with 381 viewsKeno

But I wanted the moon on a stick and a rainbow coloured unicorn!!!

oh yes, and a shot on target

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The negative comments about Ashton are peak TWTD. on 18:33 - Apr 13 with 338 viewsJambo

The negative comments about Ashton are peak TWTD. on 18:28 - Apr 13 by Keno

But I wanted the moon on a stick and a rainbow coloured unicorn!!!

oh yes, and a shot on target

A shot on target.... chr1st Keno, can’t you be a bit more realistic?!
The negative comments about Ashton are peak TWTD. on 18:37 - Apr 13 with 308 viewsSwansea_Blue

The negative comments about Ashton are peak TWTD. on 18:27 - Apr 13 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Yep. Not many, but because some of the Brizzol fans don't like him apparently he's damaged goods.

Fans can be odd, and the most vocal ones don't always reflect the majority view. They hate Huw Jenkins down here, for example. He only took them through all the leagues, 8 or so years in the PL, a League Cup win and delivered some of the best young managers playing exiting, attacking football (e.g. Martinez, Rodgers). Yet they still hate him. And did so even before the acrimonious sale of the club. As I said, fans can be odd.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024