Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? 12:53 - Apr 18 with 1630 viewsLord_Lucan

I hear there was a bit of a fat fracas!!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 12:55 - Apr 18 with 1624 viewsSitfcB

That’s fake news.

The spotted in Ipswich Facebook page keeps posting videos and saying they’re in Ipswich when they’re not.

EDIT: It was in South Africa

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2021-04-14-watch-primary-school-go
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 12:56]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 13:02 - Apr 18 with 1545 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 12:55 - Apr 18 by SitfcB

That’s fake news.

The spotted in Ipswich Facebook page keeps posting videos and saying they’re in Ipswich when they’re not.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2021-04-14-watch-primary-school-go

Oh.

Probably for the best.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 13:26 - Apr 18 with 1452 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 12:55 - Apr 18 by SitfcB

That’s fake news.

That page should be shut down

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 14:01 - Apr 18 with 1300 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 13:26 - Apr 18 by Illinoisblue

That page should be shut down

Agreed. Fake stories, unfunny photoshops of celebrities at Copdock Tescos and the like and posting pictures of quite obviously vulnerable people with the aim of a cheap laugh. Vile page.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 14:08 - Apr 18 with 1261 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 14:01 - Apr 18 by gainsboroughblue

Agreed. Fake stories, unfunny photoshops of celebrities at Copdock Tescos and the like and posting pictures of quite obviously vulnerable people with the aim of a cheap laugh. Vile page.

I’ve never visited it - I received the South African Rushmere debacle as a WhatsApp.

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 14:14 - Apr 18 with 1239 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 14:08 - Apr 18 by Lord_Lucan

I’ve never visited it - I received the South African Rushmere debacle as a WhatsApp.

I only see what is shared by others myself. I recall having to get the police involved when some lowlife were sharing videos of one of the people with mental health problems I supported, walking to the shops and exhibiting behaviour and dressed in a way that is shall we say eccentric but harmless and of no consequence to others.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone at Rushmere Golf Club yesterday? on 14:54 - Apr 18 with 1106 viewsGiant_Midget

There seems to be two spotted pages for Ipswich. both are used by the author to push political agenda's, one left one right.

Neither are funny.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024