Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST Seatgeek issue 10:32 - Jun 7 with 699 viewschrismakin

if looking to purchase more than one ST, the system isn't allowing it for some people and the club are asking to purchase them individually, this of course is risky as the seats may be gone by the time you refresh your browser.

Phone lines are busy to, might be something to be patient with over the course of the day.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 10:33]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

ST Seatgeek issue on 10:36 - Jun 7 with 658 viewsSitfcB

Each person has to have a customer number, if they’re added to family and friends can assign each season ticket to each person I think?

EDIT - That’s what should happen, but just tried and doesn’t work.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 10:38]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

ST Seatgeek issue on 11:12 - Jun 7 with 556 viewsStu_Magoo

This happened to me. Managed to bag 2 seats in Section 5 of SBR lower only to be told I couldn't buy both. *Upside down smiley face*
ST Seatgeek issue on 11:28 - Jun 7 with 496 viewsCrayonKing

Had the same problem with a renewal last month, and when I first bought them a couple of years ago too.

The solution was to have my customer account logged in on my laptop, one kid's customer account on my iPad (after going through the 'forgot password' link), and the other kid's account on my phone. Then put each seat in the basket of the correct account. Once in the basket its held for 20(?) minutes so shouldn't be any risk of someone else taking it. Then go through the checkout process on each account/device.

Hard to believe this problem has been there so long without being fixed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024