Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Innova Covid tests, classified as "throw in the bin" standard 14:36 - Jun 11 with 585 viewsElderGrizzly

No surprise. They were initially banned from schools here too, but the Government have invested so much into this brand of test that it has been forced through.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/11/us-health-agency-gives-innova-late
[Post edited 11 Jun 2021 14:36]
Innova Covid tests, classified as "throw in the bin" standard on 14:42 - Jun 11 with 530 viewsgiant_stow

I've been using these. Bit of a pisser, but then I spose the question is: Are they better than nothing (as long as you don't take the results as gospel, which i don't)?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Innova Covid tests, classified as "throw in the bin" standard on 19:45 - Jun 11 with 349 viewsBlueBadger

Innova Covid tests, classified as "throw in the bin" standard on 14:42 - Jun 11 by giant_stow

I've been using these. Bit of a pisser, but then I spose the question is: Are they better than nothing (as long as you don't take the results as gospel, which i don't)?

Unreliable diagnostic équipement isn't just useless, it's potentially dangerous.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024