Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This always gets me... 21:52 - Jul 26 with 1263 viewsSitfcB

I remember seeing a picture of Sir Bob the next day in the Evening Star and thought it didn’t look like he had long left

It was as so sad to see him like that as believe it had been a while since he was seen out in public and he had deteriorated quite quickly.

It’s great that he insisted on making that appearance as it obviously turned out to be his last, and I’m sure he enjoyed watching the game and seeing Gazza.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 22:03]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This always gets me... on 22:22 - Jul 26 with 941 viewsGogs

entirely accidental down vote. Fat fingers at work.

I love this. We're so lucky to have him as a massive part of our history
This always gets me... on 23:25 - Jul 26 with 732 viewsChurchman

Top player, top football manager, top bloke. And as brave as a lion.

I was lucky enough to see all the Robson years. After Sir Alf, how lucky were we to have Sir Bobby Robson at the height of his powers. To be fair, he was lucky to be at ITFC working for a board like ours too. It was a perfect fit. No wonder only the England job could tear him away.

One of the abiding memories for me was the day we played Newcastle in the Premier League in 2001. It was Robson’s first return as an opposing club manager. GB hung back and walked out on his own. The ovation he got from every single person in the ground was truly amazing.

It was a privilege to be there and acknowledge the great man.
This always gets me... on 23:29 - Jul 26 with 711 viewsBseaBlue

This always gets me... on 23:25 - Jul 26 by Churchman

Top player, top football manager, top bloke. And as brave as a lion.

I was lucky enough to see all the Robson years. After Sir Alf, how lucky were we to have Sir Bobby Robson at the height of his powers. To be fair, he was lucky to be at ITFC working for a board like ours too. It was a perfect fit. No wonder only the England job could tear him away.

One of the abiding memories for me was the day we played Newcastle in the Premier League in 2001. It was Robson’s first return as an opposing club manager. GB hung back and walked out on his own. The ovation he got from every single person in the ground was truly amazing.

It was a privilege to be there and acknowledge the great man.

I remember there being a ton of press there that day. Does anyone have the reception on video at all?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024