Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First ever time against Morecambe for my lad 12:27 - Jul 29 with 639 viewsCheltenham_Blue

And therefore, the first time I've ever booked into the Family enclosures. Looking pretty full already, only single seats available now in GG.

Lad is 13, ticket for £4.50. Planning to park at the station.

Hows the Fan Zone for kids?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

First ever time against Morecambe for my lad on 12:30 - Jul 29 with 613 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

It's excellent, plenty to do usually, mini pitch for a kickabout, other fayre type games (hoopla etc), although not sure what they'll be with COVID to consider
First ever time against Morecambe for my lad on 12:31 - Jul 29 with 599 viewsyocal_lad

My 13yo and my 10yo nephew love it, always get a snack and have a kick about and enjoy the pre game.

Have a great first game with your lad, can still remember mine was incredible and when we won i knew we had a fan for life.
First ever time against Morecambe for my lad on 12:37 - Jul 29 with 555 viewsWarkystache

Fan Zone's great. Your lad'll love his first pint of foaming Broadside in a plastic cup, and he might even get to meet his heroes, Phillip Ham and Mark Murphy off the radio. Mark and Phil might even agree to pose for photos, and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to sign his programme, just to make his first time extra special.

Other Highlights are: taking a penalty against Bluey, and trying a pint of Carling tops if he makes a face at the Broadside.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

First ever time against Morecambe for my lad on 13:31 - Jul 29 with 423 viewshype313

First ever time against Morecambe for my lad on 12:37 - Jul 29 by Warkystache

Fan Zone's great. Your lad'll love his first pint of foaming Broadside in a plastic cup, and he might even get to meet his heroes, Phillip Ham and Mark Murphy off the radio. Mark and Phil might even agree to pose for photos, and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to sign his programme, just to make his first time extra special.

Other Highlights are: taking a penalty against Bluey, and trying a pint of Carling tops if he makes a face at the Broadside.

I got star struck when I saw Phil, so much so, I was too nervous to go and say hello.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024