Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah 20:54 - Aug 4 with 3236 viewsChris_ITFC

Who knew?
Chalobah on 20:56 - Aug 4 with 3145 viewsCoco

He has the right attitude.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Chalobah on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 2950 viewsSitfcB

Hopefully he finally gets his chance but Chelsea have a lot of senior players still to come back after their time at the Euros sooooo.... maybe we can get him on loan!

EDIT- Just looked, seems most are back and involved? No Mount or Jorginho though.

[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 21:14]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chalobah on 21:34 - Aug 4 with 2722 viewsChris_ITFC

Chalobah on 21:11 - Aug 4 by SitfcB

Hopefully he finally gets his chance but Chelsea have a lot of senior players still to come back after their time at the Euros sooooo.... maybe we can get him on loan!

EDIT- Just looked, seems most are back and involved? No Mount or Jorginho though.

[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 21:14]

On loan? Optimistic!

It sounds like he's there on merit - good luck to him!
Chalobah on 21:41 - Aug 4 with 2624 viewsTractorCam

Me.

Said he'd play for England when he was here, he's making a good account of himself this pre-season to push on the big boys, or perhaps a Prem loan.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Chalobah on 22:57 - Aug 4 with 2190 viewsBonchosBicycle

Would be more than happy to get him back. By the end of his season here it seemed clear to me that he had real talent and was still growing.
Chalobah on 23:00 - Aug 4 with 2163 viewsFreddies_Ears

Chalobah on 22:57 - Aug 4 by BonchosBicycle

Would be more than happy to get him back. By the end of his season here it seemed clear to me that he had real talent and was still growing.

We get loans from Prem clubs a couple of years before they're really ready to make an impact. Of course that's in part the whole point, but it perhaps underlines that it isn't a short-cut to success for ITFC.
Chalobah on 01:30 - Aug 5 with 1935 viewsbournemouthblue

Chalobah on 21:41 - Aug 4 by TractorCam

Me.

Said he'd play for England when he was here, he's making a good account of himself this pre-season to push on the big boys, or perhaps a Prem loan.

I assume he is playing Centre Back rather than Midfield nowadays, he certainly wasn't quite ready then but grew as the season went on

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Chalobah on 08:36 - Aug 5 with 1330 viewscaptainfantastic

He was in Ligue 1 team of the season last season, good on him.

Poll: player of the season so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Chalobah on 08:46 - Aug 5 with 1297 viewsTractorCam

Chalobah on 01:30 - Aug 5 by bournemouthblue

I assume he is playing Centre Back rather than Midfield nowadays, he certainly wasn't quite ready then but grew as the season went on

Indeed, was always strange we played him there when Chelsea and England looked at him as a centre back. Of course he was only young but you could see the talent there, he was in my mind our best player of that season. Really hope he gives Tuchel some big thoughts ahead of the season.

Chalobah on 09:03 - Aug 5 with 1228 viewsParsley

CCB - centre centre back?
Chalobah on 09:09 - Aug 5 with 1190 viewsTractorCam

Chalobah on 09:03 - Aug 5 by Parsley

CCB - centre centre back?

Yep, RCB right centre back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024