Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the LATEST SQUAD make-up and view, very strong up front and attacking… 22:42 - Aug 9 with 1118 viewsunstableblue

…. Midfield

Full backs now look sorted

It’s now Centre backs and Central midfield that look weaker

A 26 man squad is already bigger than what Cook has stated he has wanted… so Jackson, El Miz and Dobra could be loaned, I suppose Humphreys really is only a youth.

But with those 4 removed and 2 incoming, then it’s still a BIG 24 man squad to keep happy

Much improved quality all through the team though

Goalkeeper
1 Tomas HOLY
31 Vaclav HLADKY

Right Back
24 Kane VINCENT-YOUNG
44 Janoi DONACIEN

Left Back
3 Matt PENNEY
Xx Hayden Coulson

Centre Backs
5 George EDMUNDSON
6 Luke WOOLFENDEN
22 Aristote NSIALA (injured)
15 Corrie NDABA

Central midfielders
4 Rekeem HARPER
8 Lee EVANS
20 Jon NOLAN (injured)
30 Cameron HUMPHREYS (youth)

Attacking midfielders (wingers or number 10s)
7 Wes BURNS
11 Scott FRASER
12 Louie BARRY
14 Armando DOBRA
16 Idris EL MIZOUNI
21 Conor CHAPLIN
Xx Kyle Edwards

Centre Forwards
9 Joe PIGOTT
10 James NORWOOD
18 Macauley BONNE
Xx Sone Aluko
19 Kayden JACKSON

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So from all those players what’s our preferred match day squad? on 23:09 - Aug 9 with 1024 viewsunstableblue

––––––-––Hladky
KVY–-Edmundson–Wolfenden–Coulson
–––––-Harper Evans
Burns–––Fraser––Edwards
––––––Piggot

Subs
1. Holy
2. Donacien
3. Penney
4. Barrie
5. Chaplin
6. Norwood
7. Bonne

So at the moment it’s really only Aluko and Dobra who are the only ‘surprise’ omissions

So perhaps the squad is not that bloated, but with further CB and CM cover incoming could be two more omissions on match days

But we’ll get injuries

I’m not sure Chaplin and Penney expected to be super subs rather than starters

Overall a positive picture

Now let’s get the system working Paul!!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 23:14]

So the LATEST SQUAD make-up and view, very strong up front and attacking… on 23:17 - Aug 9 with 981 viewsITFC_96

I think Norwood and Jackson might leave. Dobra and Aluko (and other youngsters) may play the majority of the Cup games and may be loaned out if we're knocked out of them before Christmas.
So the LATEST SQUAD make-up and view, very strong up front and attacking… on 23:24 - Aug 9 with 955 viewsunstableblue

So the LATEST SQUAD make-up and view, very strong up front and attacking… on 23:17 - Aug 9 by ITFC_96

I think Norwood and Jackson might leave. Dobra and Aluko (and other youngsters) may play the majority of the Cup games and may be loaned out if we're knocked out of them before Christmas.

It’s useful to see the full squad and then who could fit into the match day squad

Jackson is surely being punted around, so far away from League match day squad, perhaps we’ll see him tomorrow.

It does surprise that Norwood would be preferred over Aluko… so suggests Norwood is perhaps exit bound, BUT he came on mixed it up and fed Bonne for the goal.

He needs a striker to find form this season… so perhaps he needs 4!!!!

Again it’s all nice problems to have!!

Listening to the Coulson interview… on 23:48 - Aug 9 with 912 viewsunstableblue

So from all those players what’s our preferred match day squad? on 23:09 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

––––––-––Hladky
–––––-Harper Evans
Burns–––Fraser––Edwards
––––––Piggot

Subs
1. Holy
2. Donacien
3. Penney
4. Barrie
5. Chaplin
6. Norwood
7. Bonne

So at the moment it’s really only Aluko and Dobra who are the only ‘surprise’ omissions

So perhaps the squad is not that bloated, but with further CB and CM cover incoming could be two more omissions on match days

But we’ll get injuries

… does sound like he and Penney have been told they’ll have to challenge each other for that left back spot… some healthy competition

Hoping KVY can spark himself into form, after an ineffective display Saturday

So from all those players what’s our preferred match day squad? on 07:20 - Aug 10 with 706 viewsgordon

So from all those players what’s our preferred match day squad? on 23:09 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

––––––-––Hladky
–––––-Harper Evans
Burns–––Fraser––Edwards
––––––Piggot

Subs
1. Holy
2. Donacien
3. Penney
4. Barrie
5. Chaplin
6. Norwood
7. Bonne

But we’ll get injuries

Haven't seen any of them play, but Chaplin certainly has better pedigree than Burns in one of the wide roles, suspect Burns wont be in the starting eleven but will get lots of game time off the bench and covering injuries etc.
So the LATEST SQUAD make-up and view, very strong up front and attacking… on 07:48 - Aug 10 with 639 viewsVic

So the LATEST SQUAD make-up and view, very strong up front and attacking… on 23:17 - Aug 9 by ITFC_96

If Dobra can accept his part in the squad this season training and playing with better players will do him the world of good. He just needs to be patient though.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So the LATEST SQUAD make-up and view, very strong up front and attacking… on 08:16 - Aug 10 with 565 viewsunstableblue

So the LATEST SQUAD make-up and view, very strong up front and attacking… on 07:48 - Aug 10 by Vic

If Dobra can accept his part in the squad this season training and playing with better players will do him the world of good. He just needs to be patient though.

The signing of Barry further reduces Dobra’s first team chances

In that singer / number 10 game changer sub role

Both can play winger or number 10, both break the lines, but as I understand it Barry is a great finisher ‘best at the club’ as some people at Villa state

I rate Dobra and he’s our player… agree he’ll improve around higher quality players

But he needs real game time to work on his end product- so surel a loan

Can see him, Barry and Chaplin starting tonight behind Aluko or Bonne

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024